February 12, 20206 yr comment_219939 I’m looking for info on where to find panels for my mk2 saloon if anyone can point me in the right direction please, thanks Report
February 13, 20206 yr comment_219941 Id start by putting up a list of which panels you actually need, then people can help you find stuff Report
February 13, 20206 yr Author comment_219942 1 hour ago, chris m said: Id start by putting up a list of which panels you actually need, then people can help you find stuff Ok mate il get a list together and get them posted, thanks Report
February 13, 20206 yr comment_219943 Get some pics of your car up aswell! Pics are the way forward! Report
February 14, 20206 yr Author comment_219946 22 hours ago, chris m said: Get some pics of your car up aswell! Pics are the way forward! Report
February 14, 20206 yr comment_219947 i picked up saloon arches from car body panels for you ... ok quality and done the job for me. ebay did the rest 👍 Report
February 14, 20206 yr comment_219948 Ah another 130 saloon same colour as mine, i just love red 130 saloons. Genuine GM panels are on ebay, there was a genuine rear quarter for a saloon on there a few weeks ago for £130 was on for a while. There are other GM panels on there now at a price!!!. Mine is original apart from a rear quarter fitted in 1994 after white van man creased it (i paid betterment as i did not want the panel repaired just replaced) I am sure there are people on here who can advise for both genuine and pattern parts as there are a few excellent projects going on. Report
June 27, 20206 yr comment_220575 Hi all... don’t suppose any one knows of a cav sri130 saloon for sale anywhere? A nice one would be a dream come true 😁 Report
June 27, 20206 yr comment_220576 Good luck in your search they are like hens teeth people tend to keep them long term, i have had mine 27 years almost. Report
June 27, 20206 yr comment_220577 Wow! Wish I’d have kept mine, yours looks nice, sure you don’t want to sell 🤔😁, if you ever see one give me a shout, I’m happy to pay a finders fee too, I also had a mk2 Sri saloon 1985..Before the 130 in Barret brown, a great car with every extra Vauxhall did.. I was 21 at the time. Wish I still had them both 😩 Report
August 4, 20206 yr comment_220719 https://www.carz2.co.uk/vauxhallopel-ascona-c--vaxhall-cavalier-82-88-16591-c.asp Found some panels on this site if these are any good to you, seen some on ebay too. Fintona Auto spares also do cavalier panels but wouldn't know what exactly they have in stock. Hope this helps, looking for a rear sri hatch panel myself. All the best Report
August 13, 20206 yr Author comment_220750 On 27/06/2020 at 21:21, Lee evans said: Wow! Wish I’d have kept mine, yours looks nice, sure you don’t want to sell 🤔😁, if you ever see one give me a shout, I’m happy to pay a finders fee too, I also had a mk2 Sri saloon 1985..Before the 130 in Barret brown, a great car with every extra Vauxhall did.. I was 21 at the time. Wish I still had them both 😩 Lovely car 👌🏻 The amount of cars I regret selling keeps me awake at night 😩 Iv put them up for sale unfortunately mate , if you are interested send me a DM with ur number and il what’sapp you pictures Report
August 13, 20206 yr comment_220753 Hi , same here, I’ve let so many cars slip through my fingers it’s unreal, wish I could have the time again knowing what I know now 😩 drop me some pictures of the car, is it still for sale? 07703.191664, thanks Lee Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.