Everything posted by Glenn-130
-
SRi 130 Saloon
Very nice. Reminds me of my black 130 saloon..
-
hi guys newbie from essex
Nice to see that Cav is still about and getting some TLC. It used to be fairly local to me (Fife) and I saw it out and about only a few weeks ago when the previous owner still had it. Sadly, the lad who owned it, Adam, passed away a couple of weeks ago after a serious accident in his Nova.
-
new member
Hi and welcome. Car looks great. 8)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
I'm hoping to put in an appearance next year, even if it is in the Vectra.
- new member
-
new member
Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have the makings of a nice car. He says the original colour, so being a Commander it will be silver.
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Did anyone take any pics of this? 8)
- newbie
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Great pics Matt. Loving the Cavaliers (obviously! ). Nice photo of the British Telecom HA vans. I can remember when they were a common sight on the roads..
-
New user,hopefully soon to be a 130 owner!
91? Wow, that is a long time. Still, if it's saveable it's worth the effort. 130 is a rare breed these days. I wish someone would find my old saloon somewhere. It's not been on the road since 2001 apparently..
-
New user,hopefully soon to be a 130 owner!
Nice one on finding a black 130. Is it saloon or hatch. Pics when you get it, regardless of condition.
-
just joined
Welcome along. Looks like a nice clean Cabby. I'm in Sheffield and Barnsley a lot with work. Will have to keep an eye out for your Cav.
-
My Grandad's Mk2 Cav.
What he said.. Nice looking Cav, hope it goes to someone who will look after it.
-
hi all from donegal
Nice models there. I'd like a 130 model but they didn't make saloons..
-
Newbie to MK2 Cav's!
If it's beyond saving then get it reshelled. 130's are few and far between!
-
Newbie to MK2 Cav's!
Good luck, you're going to need it. Stick with it tho, 130's are few and far between. Wish my old one would turn up somewhere, apparently it's been off the road since 2001. Would be nice to know it wasn't turned into soup tins..
-
brazilian cavalier 1984
Hi Bruno, your car looks stunning in shiny red. I also like the 89 classic SE you posted. Looks very much like the CDi models from UK. A couple of rot free brazilian shells would be ideal for bringing old rotten Cavs back from the dead! **Edit** Is that air con plumbing I spy in the engine bay? [img width=480 height=320]http://quatrorodas.abril.com.br/imagem/571_brasileiros_03.jpg
-
hi fellas newbie from n.ireland
Hi and welcome. Remember to get pics when you get it.
-
new to mk2
Welcome to the site. Post up some pics of the car. I've got a bit of a thing for black 130 saloons. Really miss my old one..
- newbie
-
My Fleet
Is the 130 saloon black by any chance? I'm trying to track down my old one, which according to DVLA has been untaxed since 2001.. I traded it in at a garage in Edinburgh area in 1997 so it could well have ended up down your way. Keep us posted on how you get on.
-
130 Saloon saved from scrappers
Nice one. What year/plate/colour??
-
Story of an '88 MK2.
I have to agree that the 2.0ne was a decent engine. During the time I had my 130, my dad had a GLi and a CDi and they weren't too far away from the 130 as far as performance was concerned. His GLi was particularly quick, and after he put a K&N on it it was all the better. As far as I know, it still lives on somewhere in Scotland, which is more than can be said for the CDi which died of rot long ago.
-
Newbie..
Hi all, just thought i'd say hello. It's been 11 long years since I had my last MK2. I had 2 MK2's, an '86 platinum 1.8 SRi saloon on a D plate (pre 87 facelift), and an '87 black SRi130 saloon on an E plate. I sold the 1.8 to my bro who sold it soon after to a bloke who killed it , then I eventually traded my 130 for a Mondeo 2.0Si (don't hate me!!) and have had 4 Mondeos since. I'm now considering getting another MK2 saloon (130 preferred) as I miss my old 130. Finally, VERY long shot here - has anybody owned, or know of E437SWX black SRi130 saloon? DVLA reckon it's been unlicensed since 2001 so it's probably lone gone, but it could be rotting in somebody's drive/garden etc...