Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie..

Featured Replies

Hi all, just thought i'd say hello.

It's been 11 long years since I had my last MK2. I had 2 MK2's, an '86 platinum 1.8 SRi saloon on a D plate (pre 87 facelift), and an '87 black SRi130 saloon on an E plate. I sold the 1.8 to my bro who sold it soon after to a bloke who killed it :( , then I eventually traded my 130 for a Mondeo 2.0Si (don't hate me!!) and have had 4 Mondeos since.

I'm now considering getting another MK2 saloon (130 preferred) as I miss my old 130.

Finally, VERY long shot here - has anybody owned, or know of E437SWX black SRi130 saloon? DVLA reckon it's been unlicensed since 2001 so it's probably lone gone, but it could be rotting in somebody's drive/garden etc...

Hello mate and welcome to the site  8)  Hope you find what you're looking for carwise,keep your eye on the "Cavs for sale" section,always something in there tbh.  Mebbe somebody will know about your old cav too.  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.