Everything posted by cavvypogo
-
Stephen's 1982 1.6 L
First time I've noticed this thread and what an awesome cav mate, great to see a mint base spec model, hopefully get to see it in the flesh at some point
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
I've only driven it a few miles and would gladly drive it all the time if it behaved ,just waiting to hear from body shop so I can get it back ,it's only half a mile along the road but if it starts misbehaving when I pick it up it may aswell be 150 miles lol
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Would be awesome if David soul wrote a song about me hee hee
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Am starting to think I won't manage this show now ,got call from body shop earlier to say that they can't get car started so I need to pop over there tomorrow and see if I can get it going but kind of reached end of my patience with it and I think it will be up for sale soon !
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
I'll be there on Vauxhall drivers club stand ,( if car behaves itself that is) not sure if jamsieboy is showing with a club ,usually have to have your car parked up and ready before 9am but earlier the better for a good area
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw
-
Sal's Calibra
Having seen and driven this calibra I can confirm that it's a good Wee project as sal says it needs some bits and bobs doing but nothing major and a steal at the price he got it for ,I've always had a soft spot for calibras and its one of few Vauxhall I've never owned but now on my list for future
-
New to the forum
With any luck mine will be on the road for summer and must admit I do like a wee drive up loch lomondside too mate
-
New to the forum
Hi mate and welcome from a fellow scots member I'm in East Kilbride
-
Pics hopefully
Looking spot on mate well done
-
Sri 130 decals
Welcome aboard mate and will be good to see some pics of your cav
-
Another MK2 owner!
Welcome aboard mate ,whereabouts are you situated ?
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Sounds like a plan James mate ,hopefully I'll get to this meet if it goes ahead ;D
-
Ascona GT 130
I don't do Facebook and sometimes think that's why its quiet on here .would be even worse if everyone just went on Facebook page instead can't see me re joining Facebook so I'll probably miss out on quite a bit so we will see what happens .
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Yea mine is being restored at the moment and taking longer than it really should tbh but in hoping to have it on road early in 2015 and my goal is billing but would be happy to attend a meet and see some running cavs anytime
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Cheers James and technically it's evolution of our beloved cavs but more modern and not rotten lol
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
I'd be up for that James but I'd need to attend in my insignia as the cav is definately a non runner at the minute lol
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Doesnt sound too promising going by that picture and chassis leg problem brett
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Ah fuck I wish that I could take this one as it looks well worth saving
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
If I was closer id have it :(hopefully it gets saved
-
3 Calibres to restore need help
Did you try carz2 mate they are very helpful
-
Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland
Hi mate and welcome from a fellow Scotsman I'm in East Kilbride and there's a few of us dotted about ,car looks fantastic and hopefully see it soon mate
-
3 Calibres to restore need help
Just a thought re panels mate have you tried carz2? They are very good and helpful and have a good selection of panels in stock .canny remember if its .com or .co.uk but google carz2 and it will come up .hth mate
-
3 Calibres to restore need help
Looking forward to seeing progress on this project mate and well done for saving it
-
Hello from Black Forest - Germany
And a warm hello from me mate .remembrr pics of your rides