Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cavvypogo

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cavvypogo

  1. First time I've noticed this thread and what an awesome cav mate, great to see a mint base spec model, hopefully get to see it in the flesh at some point
  2. I've only driven it a few miles and would gladly drive it all the time if it behaved ,just waiting to hear from body shop so I can get it back ,it's only half a mile along the road but if it starts misbehaving when I pick it up it may aswell be 150 miles lol
  3. Would be awesome if David soul wrote a song about me hee hee
  4. Am starting to think I won't manage this show now ,got call from body shop earlier to say that they can't get car started so I need to pop over there tomorrow and see if I can get it going but kind of reached end of my patience with it and I think it will be up for sale soon !
  5. I'll be there on Vauxhall drivers club stand ,( if car behaves itself that is) not sure if jamsieboy is showing with a club ,usually have to have your car parked up and ready before 9am but earlier the better for a good area
  6. Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw
  7. cavvypogo replied to sal's topic in NEW USERS
    Having seen and driven this calibra I can confirm that it's a good Wee project as sal says it needs some bits and bobs doing but nothing major and a steal at the price he got it for ,I've always had a soft spot for calibras and its one of few Vauxhall I've never owned but now on my list for future
  8. With any luck mine will be on the road for summer and must admit I do like a wee drive up loch lomondside too mate
  9. Hi mate and welcome from a fellow scots member I'm in East Kilbride
  10. Looking spot on mate well done
  11. Welcome aboard mate and will be good to see some pics of your cav
  12. Welcome aboard mate ,whereabouts are you situated ?
  13. Sounds like a plan James mate ,hopefully I'll get to this meet if it goes ahead ;D
  14. cavvypogo replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
    I don't do Facebook and sometimes think that's why its quiet on here .would be even worse if everyone just went on Facebook page instead can't see me re joining Facebook so I'll probably miss out on quite a bit so we will see what happens .
  15. Yea mine is being restored at the moment and taking longer than it really should tbh but in hoping to have it on road early in 2015 and my goal is billing but would be happy to attend a meet and see some running cavs anytime
  16. Cheers James and technically it's evolution of our beloved cavs but more modern and not rotten lol
  17. I'd be up for that James but I'd need to attend in my insignia as the cav is definately a non runner at the minute lol
  18. Doesnt sound too promising going by that picture and chassis leg problem brett
  19. Ah fuck I wish that I could take this one as it looks well worth saving
  20. If I was closer id have it :(hopefully it gets saved
  21. Did you try carz2 mate they are very helpful
  22. Hi mate and welcome from a fellow Scotsman I'm in East Kilbride and there's a few of us dotted about ,car looks fantastic and hopefully see it soon mate
  23. Just a thought re panels mate have you tried carz2? They are very good and helpful and have a good selection of panels in stock .canny remember if its .com or .co.uk but google carz2 and it will come up .hth mate
  24. Looking forward to seeing progress on this project mate and well done for saving it
  25. And a warm hello from me mate .remembrr pics of your rides

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.