Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Cheers for finding out Rich
  2. Cheers Rich
  3. Already have it mate
  4. Silly question but can rear wheel drive cars go on the same rolling road the front wheel drive Cavs go on?
  5. Cav is sorned for this year. Have an MX5 I'm playing with
  6. I may pop along to say hi but won't be bringing the SRi this year.
  7. That truly is mint mate. Lovely!
  8. That's ace! Welcome to the club!
  9. If you can live without it I would. Left my SRi without and it's fine to drive.
  10. That looks very smart!
  11. Welcome. Get some pics of your Cabby up
  12. They look spot on mate. I had a 130 14 years ago ;D
  13. Welcome aboard 8)
  14. That looks fantastic mate! I take it you don't need me to post the pics
  15. Welcome aboard! Email me the pics if you like and I'll post them.
  16. Welcome
  17. Yeah I spotted it but its gone now. Was in Newquay. Was a club saloon. The picture is in the spotting thread somewhere.
  18. Brett had it mate and has been broke for spares due to the dreaded rot.
  19. Matt O-SRi replied to JB3GT8's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome aboard
  20. That's very nice mate
  21. Whenever I've broke a Cav I've cut the seal off flush with the glass. It should with a bit of gentle persuasion push out.
  22. Ok no worries PM me a price for the screen pal. Must have the blue sun strip at the top please.
  23. When you say glass provisonally gone does that include the windscreen mate? Be interested if it's available.
  24. Nice save Brett. Look forward to the updates mate

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.