February 7, 201511 yr comment_206504 My decals arrived from the States this morning and although slightly too large I think they look pretty good. What does anyone reckon? Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_206509 they look fine,htats a nice cav, I had one just like it about 20 yrs ago E503WFC Report
February 8, 201511 yr Author comment_206511 Cheers mate. Amazing how many people had one of these twenty years ago. Two of the guys that painted mine had one along with the chap who fitted my windscreen. My original cav was D161 YPK Report
February 8, 201511 yr comment_206514 They look good and to be honest i would not have noticed they were slightly larger if you had not mentioned it. I think many people had 130,s years ago as they were cheap then, heading towards banger ststus and were reaonably fast for the outlay. Never saw that many in junk yards though but any i did i relieved them of the fogs and ecu plus any other general cav items for my 130. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.