Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
-
hello all
I'm in Walsall in the West Midlands.Cavmad (owner before the chap who you brought it from) brought it around to me for a look and also for me to fit his rear seat belts for him. Theres a piccie of mine below. ;D
-
hello all
Thats around half hour from me and I have an identical car to yours.Welcome to the site and great choice of car ;D
-
It's time to use it
What Cav you got hiding in the garage mate? ;D
- meeting?
-
meeting?
The more the merrier mate! ;D Hopefully it should be 'Retro Rides'at Mallory Park, but failing that the NEC Classic Car show in Nov. ;D
-
hello to you all...
Any piccies of your 1300 ? ;D
-
Hello!
Hi Dave, and welcome to the site.I hope someone gets these Cavs from you, the estates are getting to be few and far between. ;D
-
hello there!
Hi there , that looks really nice and welcome to the club mate ;D
-
1.8 sri
How cynical John ;D > Looks a nice one mate. ;D 8)
-
Hello to one and all
Yeah thats Billys old SRi identical to mine. ;D
-
my 87 sri hatcback (updated pics)
I remember once I'd got it home (legally of course :angel: ;D) the oil light started flashing at me!! So I cained it to the limiter, it was being broke up anyway. >
-
my 87 sri hatcback (updated pics)
Just a shame it wasnt looked after,after the crash. :'(
-
my 87 sri hatcback (updated pics)
Your damn right it hadnt been ever welded!! It had virtually no boot floor, no chassis legs, no sills and the wheelarches had fell off years ago and the rot on the inner arches was creeping up the quarter panels.It was rough as a bears whatsit but still very useful for the spares and still bloody quick! >. :angel:
-
Hello again (now have pics)
Looks very nice and tidy Jason.Good luck with your sale, I'm sure it'll sell fine. ;D :angel:
-
my 87 sri hatcback (updated pics)
That looks familiar!!
-
Hi
Johns got a point ............... Unless its a complete rotter with a good engine, then I'd find a Mk3 to break. :angel:
-
restoration of calibre no. 47?
It definatly had 'Calibre' on the V5, I remember seeing that and feeling relieved at the time. :angel:
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
Not sure the exact figure Kevin but when I had my Cally and come to think of it every Cavalier I've owned including the present SRi, I've always run the tyres at anything between 32 and 35 PSI. ;D
-
Hi from Russia
Nice to see them still on the road and being loved in other countrys too ;D
-
A member returns
Get it back on the road Sam ;D >
-
New Lock Set Required for Cavalier Calibre
That looks very nice and extremely solid and all for £350! Result! ;D
-
hi everyone!!
Looks like it'll be something special ;D 8)
-
hi everyone!!
Hi there and welcome.Any pics of your progress? ;D
-
On the road at last! now with pics!
Looks fantastic ;D
-
On the road at last! now with pics!
Fantastic mate, look forward to the pics ;D