Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Matt O-SRi replied to John_SXI's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the club, I was only thinking the other day I ownder what had ever happened to this particular SRi Join up and start a new project thread, whats your plans for it then?
  2. Matt O-SRi replied to jimmycav's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome back Jim
  3. Hi Caroline, welcome to the club!! Post some pics of your Cav up so we can see it! Any problems just mail the pics to me and I'll post them up for you
  4. Matt O-SRi replied to npv's topic in NEW USERS
    Some nice history there mate, and welcome to the site
  5. If it is just the head gasket thats gone thats quite easy to replace. Do you really need to touch all the valves etc?
  6. I'd leave the sticker off mate. One thing though could you do some research and get some original photos of the Cav when it was a prize back in the 80's? That would make a nice bit of nostalgia
  7. They just dont want the job mate. Its all simple stuff and they should be more than qualified to do the job and you dont need a new clutch just because the engines out, thats rubbish. I'd certainly have a go yourself. I did the head gasket on my SRi, its very easy. Where are you in the country. Bring it to mine and we'll sort the head gasket
  8. Matt O-SRi replied to amg1c's topic in NEW USERS
    I recognise that SRi, its Simmys old one. Nice one for buying it and welcome to the site
  9. I will post them up for you Jason, no probs mate. You should join and become a member and start a project thread
  10. I'd definatly be interested in more pics mate. Email them over and I'll do the rest
  11. That is a cracking story behind the GLS, cheers for sharing that with us. Like Dawn said so glad its staying as Mr Vauxhall intended. It truly is a rare stunner! Good luck with both projects and glad to have you on board and you HAVE to come to Billing 2011. Its awesome!!
  12. According to the DVLA ....... The enquiry is complete The vehicle details for A662 UGF are: Date of Liability 01 11 1996 Date of First Registration 15 12 1983 Year of Manufacture 1983 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1796CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Petrol Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour WHITE Vehicle Type Approval Vehicle Excise Duty Rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £112.75 12 Months Rate £205.00 Looks like it died in 96 Jason :'( The reason why your old saloon SRi had black Recaros in it was that all early SRi's and SR's had either the Black Highland Check or the Beige Trim in the same pattern. Your current SRi is whats known as a 'mid spec' model. These had an altered interior in them. Recaro 'type' seats and quite a few different features, different speedo cluster to name one of them
  13. They both look fantastic mate. Welcome aboard! Tell us some more history on the GLS, it looks awesome
  14. And here it is ...... [img width=640 height=423]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/scan0003.jpg
  15. Yeah I've got one of what you need in the loft, I'm sure. PM me your address to send it to. My Paypal address is mattorme@live.co.uk
  16. I have a mirror switch if your interested. Fiver posted sound ok? Let me know
  17. Here it is!! Stunning example of a mid spec hatch, please keep it standard ;D [img width=640 height=480]http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss348/MattO-SRi_2009/christmas_004.jpg
  18. I now have a picture of this Cav now. Its truly stunning!! As soon as Photobucket decides to play nicely I will post it up
  19. Send them to my email address mate as an attachment and I'll do the rest Membership wont make a difference to whether you can post pics or not mate.
  20. Hi there and welcome to the madness ;D
  21. Hi and welcome to to the club. Any problems you have with uploading your pics just mail them to me and I will post them for you mattorme@live.co.uk
  22. Matt O-SRi replied to barrachops's topic in NEW USERS
    Recognise them both off of Ebay mate, nice one for saving them both ;D
  23. Matt O-SRi replied to barrachops's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site mate, and get some pics up
  24. Its never too far for the right car mate. Welcome to the site

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.