February 13, 201115 yr comment_146548 Hi I am new to the club, I used to own a Cavalier Convertable (about 10 years ago) and recently tried to buy it back from the current owner as it is sat rotting in his yard but he did not want to sell it so I bought another one off eBay last week and bought a second one yesterday which I am going to collect on Tuesday coming so thought I would sign up here and have a look around and say hi 8) Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_146551 Hi and welcome! You'll find lots of help and ca banter here. Report
February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_146567 Thanks for the welcomes, the first I bought off eBay last week and is in need of a lot of attention[img width=500 height=375]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k360/barrachops/CCDG0MgBmkKGrHqFiEE0EuBDhBBNJ4Szj4I_12.jpgThe second one I bought off eBay last night and will be picking up on Tuesday so will have to wait and see what that one needs[img width=500 height=375]http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k360/barrachops/Cavalier%20Convertable/CFCMIWgEWkKGrHqJigE1Nkl-EO1BNTzBdZu7w_12.jpg Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_146568 That first pic looks just like mine...well apart from the obvious things that are missing. ;D Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_146571 don't worry mate we are all gluttons for punishment in one form or another glad to see another 2 cavs saved ;D ;D Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_146573 That first pic looks just like mine...well apart from the obvious things that are missing. ;D now let me take a wild guess ive got it i can't see any b****s lol ;D ;D Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_146577 Recognise them both off of Ebay mate, nice one for saving them both ;D Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_146578 now let me take a wild guess ive got it i can't see any b****s lol ;D ;DNot really that nice but at least you managed to string a sentence together without using the word 'Opel' in it. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.