Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Nice progress there and great pics
  2. Matt O-SRi replied to Keebs67's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome to the site mate, lets see some pics then ;D
  3. Nice looking Ascona
  4. Any pics, price, location , MOT or tax ?
  5. Mail them me if you get stuck
  6. 1) steffi one of the cdi's 2) keir nodes 3) Paul young and Toni the green machine 4) Stuart Wilding 5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ;D)
  7. pvs

    Matt O-SRi replied to steffi's topic in NEW USERS
    1) Matt O 2) Jonny 3) Steffi & Keir
  8. Welcome to the club. Looks a great project, best of luck with it
  9. Welcome to the club mate 8)
  10. Thats very tidy indeed 8) Welcome to the club
  11. Matt O-SRi replied to James M's topic in NEW USERS
    Agreed and welcome. Hope you buy another Mk2 soon , theres a few out there to choose from at the moment
  12. What type of clocks are you after? Early or Mid/Late spec? I have spares of each
  13. Went to see this this afternoon, its in really really good condition!! The interior is immaculate, even down to mint original floor mats, and the original radio. The body is really tidy too. The passenger rear arch and the drivers front wing needs replacing but other that that its very tidy indeed. Had a quick look at the bulkhead and its very clean indeed. Is a real timewarp find. I took a couple of pics that I will upload later on. Very impressed indeed with it ;D
  14. But red is the best colour dont forget Brett ;D Trims definatly Astra ones, see the trims on Robbies car below and imagine them silver
  15. I'll get some more pics of this Sat afternoon ;D Just checked and this isnt my mates old one. That was D134 OOA
  16. Use photobucket mate or email them to me and I'll post them up for you EDIT, sorry mate just seen your pics. That car looks awesome!! Exactly like my friends old one in fact this may even be it, I'll check the reg no's lol. Good luck with it etc a brilliant save. ;D OMG !! ;D ;D ;D By the way check these out!! ;D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Nova-Astra-Cavalier-ANTIBES-Set-3-Decals-Transfers-Stickers-RARE-/140745806615?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c51a9317#ht_500wt_1416
  17. Mate, I'm in Walsall myself!! I'll come and have a butchers at it, if its not raining I may even bring the SRi
  18. Er YES!!!! ;D ;D
  19. Welcome to the site mate!! Sounds like you've got a right rare bargain. Years ago my friend used to have a D plate Antibes hatch in red. The carpet was something else lol. Get some pics up please, would love to see one again ;D
  20. Hi there and welcome to the site. Like Tahir said I'm sure someone will be interested in it. You could always buy another Mk2 and bolt it to that again
  21. Matt O-SRi replied to stuartwilding's topic in NEW USERS
    Brilliant. cheers for those. Its the same colour as the one I'm restoring
  22. Matt O-SRi replied to stuartwilding's topic in NEW USERS
    Brilliant!! Can I see some pics please?
  23. Matt O-SRi replied to stuartwilding's topic in NEW USERS
    You parked next to me at Retro Rides last year mate. Looked a nice Cabby. What engines in it?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.