May 17, 201214 yr comment_171803 right a little late I know but I have heard there are a few members who wish to attend this years pvs so looking for names to see if it worth hassling tv for a stand http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/so if you wanna go add you name to the list 1) Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_171830 right a little late I know but I have heard there are a few members who wish to attend this years pvs so looking for names to see if it worth hassling tv for a stand http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/so if you wanna go add you name to the list 1) Matt O 2) Jonny 3) Steffi & Keir Report
May 19, 201214 yr Author comment_171968 matt thanks for adding me to the list but there is a high chance i cant make it jonny do you want to sort this ? Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_171969 I could but i was just thinking of meeting up with you guys not really bothered about the show just. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_171987 i have been 3yrs in a row but its only 1 day this year ad rather go to billing Report
May 21, 201214 yr Author comment_172078 I could but i was just thinking of meeting up with you guys not really bothered about the show just.sounds good to me Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.