Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Matt O-SRi replied to niges c's topic in NEW USERS
    I think I read somewhere its up for sale now to fund his cabby project :-\
  2. Not sure whats wrong, but for now just disconnect the switch. This will stop the battery from draining.I'd try a new switch to be honest, they cant be expensive. ;D
  3. Yep I've seen it on this site, and in the flesh last year at Billing!! ;D
  4. Matt O-SRi replied to niges c's topic in NEW USERS
    Very smart ;D Whats your plans for it then?
  5. Matt O-SRi replied to niges c's topic in NEW USERS
    Welcome mate, would love to see some pics ;D >
  6. Identical to mine!! Very smart mate.Make sure you bring it to Billing and park next to me!! ;D
  7. Really glad its gone to an enthusiast! I love these early ones. ;D Good luck with everything. ;D
  8. Pictures ;D ;D ;D
  9. Hello mate. welcome to the site.Not sure about any meets around Sussex cause I'm from the West Mids but I'm sure someone will know.Anyone? ;D
  10. I had to look twice at the speedo then, I thought it said 220mph! ;D
  11. Sorry to correct you POD but the early ones were heated also.My B Reg has the old fashioned mirror control switch and it is definatly has a heated control switch built in.It lights up green when you press it.See pic.
  12. Matt O-SRi replied to zaz's topic in NEW USERS
    ;D ;D ;D ;D
  13. Its mine ;D Slowly being stripped off its bits. ;D Hows it going Matt, hows the 1.6L??
  14. How come its so rotten anyhow? Has it spent some time underneath a wet bush or something? (OOerr )!!!!
  15. PM sent Mat ;D
  16. Brilliant looking car.Keep it standard though and the wheels. ;D
  17. Hatchbacks do it for me everytime.Much better looking car,but then again each to their own. ;D
  18. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Whats your plans for it mate? Keep as is or uprate? ;D
  19. I say keep it standard or sell it to someone who will restore it?? ;D
  20. Matt O-SRi replied to Cavtastic's topic in NEW USERS
    Should have kept the Cavalier and updated it rather than bring a new model out.
  21. Matt O-SRi replied to ascona c's topic in NEW USERS
    Thats in better condition than mine ;D ;D ;D
  22. Is this the one your having engine trouble with POD? How did the quarterlight get smashed? ???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.