Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt O-SRi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Matt O-SRi

  1. Matt O-SRi replied to dave955's topic in NEW USERS
    I'm in Walsall in the West Midlands.Cavmad (owner before the chap who you brought it from) brought it around to me for a look and also for me to fit his rear seat belts for him. Theres a piccie of mine below. ;D
  2. Matt O-SRi replied to dave955's topic in NEW USERS
    Thats around half hour from me and I have an identical car to yours.Welcome to the site and great choice of car ;D
  3. What Cav you got hiding in the garage mate? ;D
  4. Matt O-SRi replied to matty85's topic in NEW USERS
    I'm in the West Midlands. ;D
  5. Matt O-SRi replied to matty85's topic in NEW USERS
    The more the merrier mate! ;D Hopefully it should be 'Retro Rides'at Mallory Park, but failing that the NEC Classic Car show in Nov. ;D
  6. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Any piccies of your 1300 ? ;D
  7. Matt O-SRi replied to Antharro's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi Dave, and welcome to the site.I hope someone gets these Cavs from you, the estates are getting to be few and far between. ;D
  8. Matt O-SRi replied to hjw1001's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi there , that looks really nice and welcome to the club mate ;D
  9. Matt O-SRi replied to leslie4088's topic in NEW USERS
    How cynical John ;D > Looks a nice one mate. ;D 8)
  10. Yeah thats Billys old SRi identical to mine. ;D
  11. I remember once I'd got it home (legally of course :angel: ;D) the oil light started flashing at me!! So I cained it to the limiter, it was being broke up anyway. >
  12. Just a shame it wasnt looked after,after the crash. :'(
  13. Your damn right it hadnt been ever welded!! It had virtually no boot floor, no chassis legs, no sills and the wheelarches had fell off years ago and the rot on the inner arches was creeping up the quarter panels.It was rough as a bears whatsit but still very useful for the spares and still bloody quick! >. :angel:
  14. Looks very nice and tidy Jason.Good luck with your sale, I'm sure it'll sell fine. ;D :angel:
  15. That looks familiar!!
  16. Hi

    Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Johns got a point ............... Unless its a complete rotter with a good engine, then I'd find a Mk3 to break. :angel:
  17. Matt O-SRi replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    It definatly had 'Calibre' on the V5, I remember seeing that and feeling relieved at the time. :angel:
  18. Not sure the exact figure Kevin but when I had my Cally and come to think of it every Cavalier I've owned including the present SRi, I've always run the tyres at anything between 32 and 35 PSI. ;D
  19. Matt O-SRi replied to SeSte's topic in NEW USERS
    Nice to see them still on the road and being loved in other countrys too ;D
  20. Matt O-SRi replied to Sam's topic in NEW USERS
    Get it back on the road Sam ;D >
  21. That looks very nice and extremely solid and all for £350! Result! ;D
  22. Matt O-SRi replied to dagster's topic in NEW USERS
    Looks like it'll be something special ;D 8)
  23. Matt O-SRi replied to dagster's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi there and welcome.Any pics of your progress? ;D
  24. Looks fantastic ;D
  25. Fantastic mate, look forward to the pics ;D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.