Everything posted by Matt O-SRi
-
Updating my Brazilian Monza
Nice progress there and great pics
-
Newbie here Hi
Welcome to the site mate, lets see some pics then ;D
- new member
-
Mk1 disastra e 1200 s 2 door saloon for sale or swap???
Any pics, price, location , MOT or tax ?
-
new member
Mail them me if you get stuck
-
[EVENT] RETRO RIDES 2012 **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
1) steffi one of the cdi's 2) keir nodes 3) Paul young and Toni the green machine 4) Stuart Wilding 5) Matt O & Zoie (red SRi & its going round the track this time! ;D)
- pvs
-
Cav(A)scona from Holland :)
Welcome to the club. Looks a great project, best of luck with it
-
new member
Welcome to the club mate 8)
-
Insert generic new user introduction here*
Thats very tidy indeed 8) Welcome to the club
- anolouge clocks
-
Hi there!
Agreed and welcome. Hope you buy another Mk2 soon , theres a few out there to choose from at the moment
-
anolouge clocks
What type of clocks are you after? Early or Mid/Late spec? I have spares of each
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
Went to see this this afternoon, its in really really good condition!! The interior is immaculate, even down to mint original floor mats, and the original radio. The body is really tidy too. The passenger rear arch and the drivers front wing needs replacing but other that that its very tidy indeed. Had a quick look at the bulkhead and its very clean indeed. Is a real timewarp find. I took a couple of pics that I will upload later on. Very impressed indeed with it ;D
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
But red is the best colour dont forget Brett ;D Trims definatly Astra ones, see the trims on Robbies car below and imagine them silver
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
I'll get some more pics of this Sat afternoon ;D Just checked and this isnt my mates old one. That was D134 OOA
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
Use photobucket mate or email them to me and I'll post them up for you EDIT, sorry mate just seen your pics. That car looks awesome!! Exactly like my friends old one in fact this may even be it, I'll check the reg no's lol. Good luck with it etc a brilliant save. ;D OMG !! ;D ;D ;D By the way check these out!! ;D http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Nova-Astra-Cavalier-ANTIBES-Set-3-Decals-Transfers-Stickers-RARE-/140745806615?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c51a9317#ht_500wt_1416
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
Mate, I'm in Walsall myself!! I'll come and have a butchers at it, if its not raining I may even bring the SRi
- MK2 Cavalier Antibes
-
MK2 Cavalier Antibes
Welcome to the site mate!! Sounds like you've got a right rare bargain. Years ago my friend used to have a D plate Antibes hatch in red. The carpet was something else lol. Get some pics up please, would love to see one again ;D
-
New member + carburetter donation
Hi there and welcome to the site. Like Tahir said I'm sure someone will be interested in it. You could always buy another Mk2 and bolt it to that again
-
Calibre front bumper
Post the link up
-
New
Brilliant. cheers for those. Its the same colour as the one I'm restoring
-
New
Brilliant!! Can I see some pics please?
-
New
You parked next to me at Retro Rides last year mate. Looked a nice Cabby. What engines in it?