Everything posted by KEIR24
-
Frostbite 2022
Me and steffi in the van of dreams
- Frostbite 2022
-
VBOA Sywell 2020 if held will you you come?
Nope I'm safe in the south not going north this year
-
VBOA 2020 10/11/12 July Sywell Booking info thread
Why can't they keep it simple
-
VBOA 2020 10/11/12 July Sywell Booking info thread
-
VBOA 2020 10/11/12 July Sywell Booking info thread
I worked it out at £50 for 2 days and a nights camping
-
Retro rides gathering 2019 18th August
We have a stand for 10 cars at retro This is held at SHELSLEY WALSH If anyone is interested just post up here
-
Billing Options
To be fair John would of been nice to have a vote as to where the show would be held and we as paid club members would of had are say So it's highly unlikely I will be attending billing And I feel I'm not in any position to make a vote
-
Billing Options
I did see that but it won't happen the vboa got there way
-
Billing Options
Sorry John I can't vote as I can't commit months in advance as for the last 12years I've attended I've book weeks or days before the show
-
VBOA 2019 options and opinions thread
-
RETRO RIDES GATHERING
Yes mate come on down I'll be there by 8 but if you beat me they should let you in
-
RETRO RIDES GATHERING
Right guys this is next Sunday i have the stand passes so could I have confirmation of who is coming! i will be driving up on the day from Devon heading up the m5 if anyone wants to meet up for a convoy aiming to get there for around 8am
-
RETRO RIDES GATHERING
It is I posted it weeks ago
-
RETRO RIDES GATHERING
The club has a stand at the retro rides Gathering at Shelsley Walsh on the 19th August 2018!! there is only 10 spaces so it's going to work on a first come first served basis Tickets are £10 per person advanced from the retro rides Web site £15 per person on the gate http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ More information on the retro website 1.Keir 2.bliz 3.rich130 4.Tony tmk106y 5.moggzy 6.rabbit
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
Jonny the founder has named you rep this year
-
Simply Vauxhall at Bealieu Motor Museum
Yep
-
Billing 2013 Chat thread
Well what can I say best billing so far had a brilliant time a little to much to drink friday night but thanks to paul young and mr munt and my lovely girl friend for looking after me and making sure I got to bed well the porch anyway Sorry to teazer for keep asking him what his girl friend was called but I remember it now lmao To sum up was chilled out a right laugh and next year can only be bretter
-
updated info retro rides 2013
Have you moved house chris
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
brilliant weekend cavs beer and food spot on bring on billing
-
MK2CAV.COM Rolling Road 2013!
Where the hell are the hard core lot
-
RETRO RIDES 2013**HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
Really brett arnt you looking to go to the gp around that weekend
-
Xmas Meet up
I'll have a lift num nut
- Xmas Meet up
-
Insert generic new user introduction here*
Hello Simon about time you got a cav just glad you listen to all your friends on Facebook pushing you lol