Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KEIR24

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KEIR24

  1. KEIR24 replied to Greg's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Me and steffi in the van of dreams
  2. KEIR24 replied to Greg's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    We're in 👍👍
  3. Nope I'm safe in the south not going north this year
  4. Why can't they keep it simple
  5. This is what I've seen 1 person 1 night and 2days in show
  6. I worked it out at £50 for 2 days and a nights camping
  7. We have a stand for 10 cars at retro This is held at SHELSLEY WALSH If anyone is interested just post up here
  8. KEIR24 replied to Frisco's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    To be fair John would of been nice to have a vote as to where the show would be held and we as paid club members would of had are say So it's highly unlikely I will be attending billing And I feel I'm not in any position to make a vote
  9. KEIR24 replied to Frisco's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I did see that but it won't happen the vboa got there way
  10. KEIR24 replied to Frisco's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Sorry John I can't vote as I can't commit months in advance as for the last 12years I've attended I've book weeks or days before the show
  11. Yes mate come on down I'll be there by 8 but if you beat me they should let you in
  12. Right guys this is next Sunday i have the stand passes so could I have confirmation of who is coming! i will be driving up on the day from Devon heading up the m5 if anyone wants to meet up for a convoy aiming to get there for around 8am
  13. It is I posted it weeks ago
  14. The club has a stand at the retro rides Gathering at Shelsley Walsh on the 19th August 2018!! there is only 10 spaces so it's going to work on a first come first served basis Tickets are £10 per person advanced from the retro rides Web site £15 per person on the gate http://www.retroridesgathering.com/ More information on the retro website 1.Keir 2.bliz 3.rich130 4.Tony tmk106y 5.moggzy 6.rabbit
  15. KEIR24 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Jonny the founder has named you rep this year
  16. KEIR24 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well what can I say best billing so far had a brilliant time a little to much to drink friday night but thanks to paul young and mr munt and my lovely girl friend for looking after me and making sure I got to bed well the porch anyway Sorry to teazer for keep asking him what his girl friend was called but I remember it now lmao To sum up was chilled out a right laugh and next year can only be bretter
  17. Have you moved house chris
  18. brilliant weekend cavs beer and food spot on bring on billing
  19. Where the hell are the hard core lot
  20. Really brett arnt you looking to go to the gp around that weekend
  21. I'll have a lift num nut
  22. Booked
  23. Hello Simon about time you got a cav just glad you listen to all your friends on Facebook pushing you lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.