August 3, 200818 yr comment_86933 hi my name is matt i own a 1.6 cavalier mk2 commander i live in tatthams im epsom im 19 Report
August 3, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_86935 Hi and welcome to the site as far as i've read on here you have a very rare model there! ;Ddo you have any pic's? Report
August 3, 200818 yr Author comment_86936 erm i don't at the moment i didn't think it was that rare but year it has limited edition stamped all over it but it needs a respray and i don't want to loose the pin striping or the limited edition stickers off it i digress i will get some photos of it in a while Report
August 3, 200818 yr Author comment_86945 i cant seem to get the pics on here :'(so i dont know quite what to do Report
August 3, 200818 yr comment_86990 commander is quite rare. try and get a member to post them up for you if you e mail it to them. ;D rare models:2 door saloon (uk market)clubcommanderantibescalibre (irmscher)convertible (although doesnt seem like it at the moment)estates and dieselsthink thats it in rough order of rarity Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87001 rare models:convertible (although doesnt seem like it at the moment)think thats it in rough order of rarity Are you joking? There everywhere!! Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87012 Are you joking? There everywhere!! yeah i know theyve come outa the wood work lol Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87076 Are you joking? There everywhere!! I agree, I look out of my front door and I think their breeding.......... ;D ;D ;D Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87078 I agree, I look out of my front door and I think their breeding.......... ;D ;D ;Dwish mine was lol wish i had space to store them lol Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87091 I'm glad yours aren't breeding mj as let's face it, none of your cars ever see the road, and all end up broken and scrapped. Report
August 4, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_87092 I'm glad yours aren't breeding mj as let's face it, none of your cars ever see the road, and all end up broken and scrapped.I completely agree, so less talk, more action.. I want to see mk2's on the road.. not a repeat of the blue hatch.. Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87093 wish mine was lol wish i had space to store them lolAre you able to drive yet ??????? Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87094 I completely agree, so less talk, more action.. I want to see mk2's on the road.. not a repeat of the blue hatch.. do regret the blue hatch but had nowhere to keep it wish id had time to put it free to collecter valve stem seals had also gone. http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=6866.0white sri matt orme had (cant find the thread for it !!!!)red cdi was twisted http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=7777.0red sri130 lost the storage for it and didnt even know this club existed! Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87095 Are you able to drive yet ???????im learning to drive at the moment hopefully going to get my test done in next few months but money is unbelievably tight Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87096 do regret the blue hatch but had nowhere to keep it wish id had time to put it free to collecter valve stem seals had also gone.white sri matt orme hadred cdi was twistedred sri130 lost the storage for it and didnt even know this club existed!The white SRi was mechanically shagged and the bodywork was rotten as a pear to be fair Matt. I never break a good Cav Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_87097 The white SRi was mechanically shagged and the bodywork was rotten as a pear to be fair Matt. I never break a good Cav i know you dont Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.