Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hello

Featured Replies

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi and welcome to the site as far as i've read on here you have a very rare model there!  ;D

do you have any pic's?

JimmysSig.png
  • Author

erm i don't at the moment i didn't think it was that rare but year it has limited edition stamped all over it but it needs a respray and i don't want to loose the pin striping or the limited edition stickers off it i digress i will get some photos of it in a while

commander is quite rare. try and get a member to post them up for you if you e mail it to them. ;D

rare models:

2 door saloon (uk market)

club

commander

antibes

calibre (irmscher)

convertible (although doesnt seem like it at the moment)

estates and diesels

think thats it in rough order of rarity  :)

rare models:

convertible (although doesnt seem like it at the moment)

think thats it in rough order of rarity  :)

Are you joking? There everywhere!!

Are you joking? There everywhere!!

yeah i know theyve come outa the wood work lol

Are you joking? There everywhere!!

I agree, I look out of my front door and I think their breeding..........  ;D  ;D  ;D

I agree, I look out of my front door and I think their breeding..........  ;D  ;D  ;D

wish mine was lol :D wish i had space to store them lol

I'm glad yours aren't breeding mj as let's face it, none of your cars ever see the road, and all end up broken and scrapped.

  • CLUB MEMBER

I'm glad yours aren't breeding mj as let's face it, none of your cars ever see the road, and all end up broken and scrapped.

I completely agree, so less talk, more action.. I want to see mk2's on the road.. not a repeat of the blue hatch..  ::)

wish mine was lol :D wish i had space to store them lol

Are you able to drive yet ???????

I completely agree, so less talk, more action.. I want to see mk2's on the road.. not a repeat of the blue hatch..  ::)

do regret the blue hatch but had nowhere to keep it wish id had time to put it free to collecter valve stem seals had also gone. http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=6866.0

white sri matt orme had (cant find the thread for it !!!!)

red cdi was twisted http://www.mk2cav.com/smf/index.php?topic=7777.0

red sri130 lost the storage for it and didnt even know this club existed!

Are you able to drive yet ???????

im learning to drive at the moment hopefully going to get my test done in next few months but money is unbelievably tight

do regret the blue hatch but had nowhere to keep it wish id had time to put it free to collecter valve stem seals had also gone.

white sri matt orme had

red cdi was twisted

red sri130 lost the storage for it and didnt even know this club existed!

The white SRi was mechanically shagged and the bodywork was rotten as a pear to be fair Matt. I never break a good Cav  ;)

The white SRi was mechanically shagged and the bodywork was rotten as a pear to be fair Matt. I never break a good Cav  ;)

i know you dont  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.