Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi Im a kew kid

Featured Replies

Orite people, I've just joined the forum today, Got myself a mk2 cavalier yesterday and was told this would be a good place to come to get any information and help that I need with it.

Well Im from the Isle of lewis and I'm called Derick or Dell  to anyone who knows me.

Well I'm running out of things to say the now but just send us a message anytime.Cheers for now.

  • Author

Hi its an sri 130 hatch on an F plate, red, bought it as an unfinished project, it needs handbrake cables, track rod ends and a fuel tank for an MOT

  • Author

Thanks everyone, im sure i will be needing to come on her to get help from all of you when I get it underway

I will get pics up of it as soon as I take some hopefully by the weekend I will have some.

Bonjour,Guten tag,Ola seniore ;D Welcome to the nuthouse,i'm sane,i promise  :P :P >:D

Welcome to the site 130,s seem to be sprouting up more frequently lately. Is it solid underneath? By the way i envy you living where you do its a lovely island.

  • Author

Hi there, Thanks neilsri130 it is a nice place when the sun is shining, but that isnt 2 often :-[

Ye the car is solid but the previous owner did alot of work to it including full respray(1 month ago), new drivers side wing, 2 rear arches,and a whole load of mechanical parts, then he decided to sell it to fund his motorbike ticket! Give me an sri any day!! I need wheels tho! What will I go for???

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hi welcome to the site hope you enjoy  ;D

so have you any other plans besides wheels for it?

JimmysSig.png
  • Author

Well I was thinking about a set of 16in momo arrows that a mate has, or even just a set of fan blades from a cavalier!

I would love a set of speedline alesios but I just couldnt justify spending the money on them, the would cost more than the car cost me! :o

Well plans for the car, not much really, get if put back together,wheels, exhaust and thats about it because it seems to be lowered with fancy springs and shocks but unsure of the make.

Any suggestions on what I should do will be noted down!!

I would love a set of speedline alesios but I just couldnt justify spending the money on them, the would cost more than the car cost me! :o

that shouldnt stop you, didnt stop me the alloys are easily worth more than i paid for the car ;D

hello and welcome,hope to see your car with some pics sounds like a good one ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.