May 27, 200818 yr comment_82335 Orite people, I've just joined the forum today, Got myself a mk2 cavalier yesterday and was told this would be a good place to come to get any information and help that I need with it.Well Im from the Isle of lewis and I'm called Derick or Dell to anyone who knows me.Well I'm running out of things to say the now but just send us a message anytime.Cheers for now. Report
May 27, 200818 yr Author comment_82340 Hi its an sri 130 hatch on an F plate, red, bought it as an unfinished project, it needs handbrake cables, track rod ends and a fuel tank for an MOT Report
May 27, 200818 yr comment_82346 Welcome to the site.The cav doesn't need much to finish then. Get some pics up What would Gordon do? Report
May 27, 200818 yr Author comment_82358 Thanks everyone, im sure i will be needing to come on her to get help from all of you when I get it underwayI will get pics up of it as soon as I take some hopefully by the weekend I will have some. Report
May 30, 200818 yr comment_82461 Bonjour,Guten tag,Ola seniore ;D Welcome to the nuthouse,i'm sane,i promise :P > Report
May 30, 200818 yr comment_82465 Welcome to the site 130,s seem to be sprouting up more frequently lately. Is it solid underneath? By the way i envy you living where you do its a lovely island. Report
May 30, 200818 yr Author comment_82466 Hi there, Thanks neilsri130 it is a nice place when the sun is shining, but that isnt 2 often :-[Ye the car is solid but the previous owner did alot of work to it including full respray(1 month ago), new drivers side wing, 2 rear arches,and a whole load of mechanical parts, then he decided to sell it to fund his motorbike ticket! Give me an sri any day!! I need wheels tho! What will I go for??? Report
May 30, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_82471 Hi welcome to the site hope you enjoy ;Dso have you any other plans besides wheels for it? Report
May 30, 200818 yr Author comment_82485 Well I was thinking about a set of 16in momo arrows that a mate has, or even just a set of fan blades from a cavalier!I would love a set of speedline alesios but I just couldnt justify spending the money on them, the would cost more than the car cost me! Well plans for the car, not much really, get if put back together,wheels, exhaust and thats about it because it seems to be lowered with fancy springs and shocks but unsure of the make.Any suggestions on what I should do will be noted down!! Report
May 31, 200818 yr comment_82527 I would love a set of speedline alesios but I just couldnt justify spending the money on them, the would cost more than the car cost me! that shouldnt stop you, didnt stop me the alloys are easily worth more than i paid for the car ;D Report
June 1, 200818 yr comment_82535 hello and welcome,hope to see your car with some pics sounds like a good one Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.