April 1, 200818 yr comment_78888 Hi again,From tommorrow i should be the new owner of a gold 83 Sri, bought from Richie.I have been around the site for some time but without really being active mainly as i did not have a mk2, so i hope now to change that.I have been after an early spec SRi for some time as i love the early retro vxhalls.My first car was a chevette which was terrible then a mk1 astra 1300, then my first mk2 cav which was a beige(nice) mid spec SRi B299VOR i think, i have never seen a beige one since?. this was really the first car of note that i can remember being special so i always find myself drawn to them now, some 17 years later!!Then i got a red later spec d plater, then was astra SRI, Cav Mk3 SRI, astra GTE 16V, Calibre, Vectra B Sri's, & 2 GSI's, Vec C Sri and my current daily is a Vec C SRI CDTi, so you can see i like my vxhalls.I have had also mk1 astra GTE's since 2004 as toys and having recently sold it this has opened the door to get a mk2, i am looking forward to meeting a few of you and seeing more mk2's. i have been at some shows over the years and always take a look at your stand which always seems to have a good atmosphere.Cheers for Looking,Damo Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_78889 Welcome to the madness and look forward to seeing you and your Cav at future shows ;D Report
April 1, 200818 yr comment_78893 Welcome (even thou you have been here a while) glad to hear its gone to a vauxhall nut Report
April 1, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_78915 Welcome aboard, I haven't met anyone yet as I'm still fairly new :angel:, they seem like a good bunch Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
April 2, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_78923 Welcome aboard, I haven't met anyone yet as I'm still fairly new :angel:, they seem like a good bunch me to only met a couple of peeps from here but will soon change when the shows come. welcome aboard. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.