Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Chevrolet Monza from Brazil!

Featured Replies

Hi to all! I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, south of Brazil, and I've a Chevrolet Monza Classic model 1989.

Monzeiros-20-10-07064Medium.jpg

Monzeiros-20-10-07062Medium.jpg

We have a club called MONZEIROS.COM that meets various Monza's owners around all the country.

Best regards,

Alex.

Thanks for the welcome!

Bernardo e Marcelo, you're here too :( I'm just kidding ;D 8)

  • 3 months later...

Me too guys!  ;D

Soon as possible, I will post some pics of my car...

My English is veryyyyyyyy bad, so don't be nervous..  :-X

Monzeiros 4 ever!

  • CLUB MEMBER

Me too guys!  ;D

Soon as possible, I will post some pics of my car...

My English is veryyyyyyyy bad, so don't be nervous..   :-X

Monzeiros 4 ever!

Yesss! A Monza that looks like a cavalier at front end! EXCELLENT and welcome!

  • CLUB MEMBER

nice monza you have there mate,it looks mint mate ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.