March 14, 200818 yr comment_77865 Hi to all! I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, south of Brazil, and I've a Chevrolet Monza Classic model 1989.We have a club called MONZEIROS.COM that meets various Monza's owners around all the country.Best regards,Alex. Report
March 14, 200818 yr comment_77875 Oh My friend! U'r here, great!Now r 3 Monzas in MK2CAV. 2 MK2 (I and Marcelo) and 1 MK1 (You)! Report
March 15, 200818 yr comment_77898 Olá e bem-vindo que é muito agradável monza(not sure if thats correct i used google to translate it) Report
March 18, 200818 yr comment_78049 Thanks for the welcome!Bernardo e Marcelo, you're here too I'm just kidding ;D 8) Report
March 20, 200818 yr comment_78144 Three braziliens in the England...One love, MONZA or ASCONA or MK2.by boys Report
July 9, 200818 yr comment_85182 Me too guys! ;DSoon as possible, I will post some pics of my car...My English is veryyyyyyyy bad, so don't be nervous.. :-XMonzeiros 4 ever! Report
July 9, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_85183 Me too guys! ;DSoon as possible, I will post some pics of my car...My English is veryyyyyyyy bad, so don't be nervous.. :-XMonzeiros 4 ever!Yesss! A Monza that looks like a cavalier at front end! EXCELLENT and welcome! Report
July 10, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_85227 nice monza you have there mate,it looks mint mate Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.