February 3, 200818 yr comment_75210 Can any one give me any idea what the most difficult bits are to get for a MK2 Cav. I would like to know so that I can keep an eye out at Auto Jumbles/Car Boots etc.Kevin Report
February 3, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_75211 I would say trim. So interior trim like early recaro stuff, the rare interiors like club etc.. also side skirts but more importantly rear sri saloon trim etc..etc.. Report
February 3, 200818 yr comment_75212 Trim as Andy says.Plus rear chassis legs, front screen plastic inserts, early distributors, SRi drivers seats without a worn bolster, 1 key locksets (inc filler cap), Report
February 3, 200818 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_75213 Badges! (not metal mk1 cav ones either!)SR and i badges in grey or black are a holy grail.Vauxhall and Cavalier only really available in new in Black and rare.Strange how in Germany Ascona badges are only available new in grey! Report
February 9, 200818 yr comment_75631 easy mate for engine mounts ebay or a descent local motor factors Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.