Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

meeting?

Featured Replies

hi, when is the next meeting you guys are holding? Id like to make an appearance with one of my mk2's if ok with you all?

matt

The more the merrier mate! ;D

Hopefully it should be 'Retro Rides'at Mallory Park, but failing that the NEC Classic Car show in Nov. ;D

  • Author

ok cheers mate.

i live in high wycombe, buckinghamshire, is there anyone local to me thats on this site with a mk2? Ive seen a few mk2's buzzin about.

There are plenty around - unfortunately the members' map does not work. That used to make it easy to track folks down!!

I live near Watford.

cheers Roger

There are plenty around - unfortunately the members' map does not work. That used to make it easy to track folks down!!

I live near Watford.

cheers Roger

The members map does work, sometimes you just have to refresh it.

The members map does work, sometimes you just have to refresh it.

lol some people end up in the middle of the sea if you dont refresh it  :D

  • Author

im not sure if im a full member?

I joined on the site but not sure if theres a fee i have to pay or a form etc to fill in?

I have a 1986 ascona 1.8 GT and a 1983 1600 GLS.

You may have seen me in the ascona in watford roger? Ive been over that way in it quite alot.

Theres a blue saloon mk2 that kicks about over this way to. It drives past my house every morning. Looks like an LXI.

Hi matty85 and all,

I live in High Wycombe too so you may have seen my Red SRi130 cruising the streets, or though more likely abandoned somewhere recently.

I'm quite new to this site and once I've finished my xe conversion will get round to posting various bits and pieces for various cavs for sale that have been collected over the years.

I love MK2 cavs and am on my 3rd now– I’ve found they get a mixed from people who either love em or hate them. Good to see there’s others out there who also appreciate these eighties classics!

  • Author

RD130 i live in bourne end. I think i saw your car once before on the way into the village.

I havnt seen it about for ages though.

Im glad someone else near me has a mk2 aswell!

  • 2 weeks later...

RD130 i live in bourne end. I think i saw your car once before on the way into the village.

I havnt seen it about for ages though.

Im glad someone else near me has a mk2 aswell!

Bourne End ? my uncle and aunt used to live in sugar lane.  Big house called Four Winds on account of my uncle's bowel condition. 

  • CLUB MEMBER

I have a 1986 ascona 1.8 GT and a 1983 1600 GLS.

Hi Matty..

I've also got a 1986 ascona 1.8 GT (2 door) & a 1983 1.6 L (saloon) ;D

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.