February 16, 200620 yr comment_29879 Hi all,my name's Andy. Nice to see this site devoted to the MK2 cav. Just wanted to pop in, have a look around and see if I could see any nice 130 saloons!I'm starting to get a bit fond of these cars again having grown up around them. If I was to get a MK2 it would have to be a saloon 2 litre inj, which I believe is only found in the 130 and are rare as hen's teeth, if i'm wrong please let me know!My current car is:MK3 2 litre Li, the best things about it are the mile eating capability and the bomb proof engine (touch wood), which still leaves 320i's eating dust, even after 160,000MLS. It's pretty standard apart from GSI wheels, steering wheel and power steering rack from calibra.Again, nice to see the site.RegardsAndrew Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_29880 Andy,Welcome to the site...The 2.0 was also avalable in the CDi, but that was the 115bhp engine not the 130.SRi 130 saloons are around, like anything that is coming on 20 years old good ones are getting harder to find Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_29944 welcome aboard mate,you will enjoy and gd luck in ur search ;D ;D Report
February 16, 200620 yr comment_29957 Hello there and welcome Im sure you'll find that a mk2 cav is just as good if not better as a daily driver compared to the mk3 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.