March 31, 20215 yr comment_221451 Well been away from the fold for a long time, previously had a couple of Calibres E21YND and E150YNB both long gone, a few 130's a couple of SRI's a Convertible C800BJT more Mk3's than I can recall, 20+ Vectra's, just reminiscing and wondering how much it would cost me to get my portly backside back in a Mk2, Calibre/130/SRI/Saloon. Wonder who is here I remember. Tahir? Rabbit? Some off my old motors below, all long gone. Edited March 31, 20215 yr by swirl Report
March 31, 20215 yr comment_221453 Welcome!! Some lovely cars you’ve had there. I hope you manage to get back in a Cavalier soon 🚗 Report
March 31, 20215 yr comment_221455 In some ways Cavalier ownership needs to be seen as an addiction. A decent SRi is probably around £5k. Report
April 1, 20215 yr Author comment_221456 7 hours ago, chris m said: Wow, swirl, welcome back fella, how the hell are you? Hi Chris how you doing Pal, many years riding bikes, had a big smash a few years ago, thinking of moving a couple of bike projects on and my Chevy Astro van, maybe get back in a Cav. A Calibre would be my goal but understandably they are few and far between having scrapped 2 myself, so a 130 saloon project maybe a consideration, E21YND had a LET conversion, I think throwing a V6 in one maybe nice, so a saloon of any sort could do. Report
April 1, 20215 yr comment_221457 How do the Vectra's drive? Never had one before but thought about it a few times, might make a good daily alongside the Cavalier and Nova. 🤔 Report
April 1, 20215 yr Author comment_221459 8 hours ago, Al1exx said: How do the Vectra's drive? Never had one before but thought about it a few times, might make a good daily alongside the Cavalier and Nova. 🤔 The GSI's where like they where on rails, handled superb, also had a Supertouring V6 great motors, when I went to Vectra C I was doing lots of miles for work so went diesel, 2.2dti Sri C was great, the 1.9CDTI was a peice of Sh*t, 3.0CDTi was excellent had a gang of BMW's after that and an Audi Report
April 1, 20215 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_221460 Hope you’ve been keeping well mate, sure we spoke on Facebook a while back on a post? Report
April 1, 20215 yr comment_221461 1 hour ago, swirl said: The GSI's where like they where on rails, handled superb, also had a Supertouring V6 great motors, when I went to Vectra C I was doing lots of miles for work so went diesel, 2.2dti Sri C was great, the 1.9CDTI was a peice of Sh*t, 3.0CDTi was excellent had a gang of BMW's after that and an Audi Thanks 👍🏻 I’ll give a Vectra B some serious thought!! Report
April 1, 20215 yr Author comment_221462 28 minutes ago, Al1exx said: Thanks 👍🏻 I’ll give a Vectra B some serious thought!! You won't be disappointed with a GSI Report
April 2, 20215 yr comment_221466 On 01/04/2021 at 11:12, Al1exx said: How do the Vectra's drive? Never had one before but thought about it a few times, might make a good daily alongside the Cavalier and Nova. 🤔 dont rule out an Astra "H", less prone to rotting for a start😎 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.