Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm back

Featured Replies

Well been away from the fold for a long time, previously had a couple of Calibres E21YND and E150YNB both long gone, a few 130's a couple of SRI's a Convertible C800BJT more Mk3's than I can recall, 20+ Vectra's, just reminiscing and wondering how much it would cost me to get my portly backside back in a Mk2, Calibre/130/SRI/Saloon. Wonder who is here I remember. Tahir? Rabbit?

Some off my old motors below, all long gone.

mycalibre-1.jpg

swirlyspics003-1.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00848-1.jpg

Edited by swirl

Welcome!! Some lovely cars you’ve had there. I hope you manage to get back in a Cavalier soon 🚗

  • Author
7 hours ago, chris m said:

Wow,  swirl, welcome back fella, how the hell are you?

Hi Chris how you doing Pal, many years riding bikes, had a big smash a few years ago, thinking of moving a couple of bike projects on and my Chevy Astro van, maybe get back in a Cav. A Calibre would be my goal but understandably they are few and far between having scrapped 2 myself, so a 130 saloon project maybe a consideration, E21YND had a LET conversion, I think throwing a V6 in one maybe nice, so a saloon of any sort could do.

20210306_143659.jpg

How do the Vectra's drive?  Never had one before but thought about it a few times, might make a good daily alongside the Cavalier and Nova. 🤔

 

  • Author
8 hours ago, Al1exx said:

How do the Vectra's drive?  Never had one before but thought about it a few times, might make a good daily alongside the Cavalier and Nova. 🤔

 

The GSI's where like they where on rails, handled superb, also had a Supertouring V6 great motors, when I went to Vectra C I was doing lots of miles for work so went diesel, 2.2dti Sri C was great, the 1.9CDTI was a peice of Sh*t, 3.0CDTi was excellent had a gang of BMW's after that and an Audi 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hope you’ve been keeping well mate, sure we spoke on Facebook a while back on a post?

 

1 hour ago, swirl said:

The GSI's where like they where on rails, handled superb, also had a Supertouring V6 great motors, when I went to Vectra C I was doing lots of miles for work so went diesel, 2.2dti Sri C was great, the 1.9CDTI was a peice of Sh*t, 3.0CDTi was excellent had a gang of BMW's after that and an Audi 

Thanks 👍🏻 I’ll give a Vectra B some serious thought!! 

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Al1exx said:

Thanks 👍🏻 I’ll give a Vectra B some serious thought!! 

You won't be disappointed with a GSI 

On 01/04/2021 at 11:12, Al1exx said:

How do the Vectra's drive?  Never had one before but thought about it a few times, might make a good daily alongside the Cavalier and Nova. 🤔

 

dont rule out an Astra "H", less prone to rotting for a start😎

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.