Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VBOA 2021 Sywell 2nd/3rd/4th July Chat thread

Featured Replies

Just had an update from VBOA.

Working on the basis that we hope to be getting back to normal by then, VBOA are are going back to Sywell Aerodrome for the VBOA Rally on the 2nd to the 4th July..

They have listened and learnt lots from the 2019 event and plan to build from that to deliver another show that we as an association and community can be proud of!

Details of activities/vendors etc will updated as and when we secure them.

All camping, hotel, day and other tickets that were carried over from this year are valid.

Hotel rooms at the Aviator hotel onsite will be a first come first served basis.

More details as I get them.

  • 1 month later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

I will likely be up for this.....no idea of car bringing or length of stay but we (the UK) need to be in a good place on the vaccination front.  If we are vaccinated, than this should be a proper party....beers....chat....and a laugh

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

I think we have slept as a country during 2020 with lockdown and the like. I think we need to take a positive view that things will be better by the summer.

  • 4 weeks later...

Yay, need to get my arse in gear then and get a car on the road,  cant turn up in a French car again.

That reminds me, where did I leave the mig welder... 

4 minutes ago, vxcalibre said:

That reminds me, where did I leave the mig welder... 

I bought a brand new welder a week before lockdown,  then couldn't get gas, everywhere being shut,  then got busy so still not been used,  i hope it works.

  • GreyDJ2 changed the title to VBOA 2021 Sywell 2nd/3rd/4th July Chat thread

Me too. Having left the factory in December and the upwards of 90hr weeks, I have much less money, but I’m also starting to appreciate family time and a life outside of work. I certainly don’t miss 12hr night shifts or the 2hr a day commute, so it’s back to the balancing act of less money for the car, but more time to do it. I really hope to get it back mot able and then I can enjoy some of the trappings of no weekend shift working.

  • GreyDJ2 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.