Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi there, mk2 sri130 saloon owner needing help

Featured Replies

I’m looking for info on where to find panels for my mk2 saloon if anyone can point me in the right direction please, thanks 

Id start by putting up a list of which panels you actually need,  then people can help you find stuff

  • Author
1 hour ago, chris m said:

Id start by putting up a list of which panels you actually need,  then people can help you find stuff

Ok mate il get a list together and get them posted, thanks 

  • Author
22 hours ago, chris m said:

Get some pics of your car up aswell! Pics are the way forward!

 

 

7CB82F7E-D367-4AB3-BF02-CC1DEF501375.jpeg

E4C9BDB7-9240-4A7E-B93E-F107F221D60D.png

08F0D8D8-B9FC-4397-8AF1-1E0604EF478C.jpeg

4EE72477-CAF4-436D-82B5-02822CB37994.jpeg

56EB318C-AEAB-44AA-A74E-324F3D1AF933.jpeg

i picked up saloon arches from car body panels for you ... ok quality and done the job for me. ebay did the rest 👍

Ah another 130 saloon same colour as mine, i just love red 130 saloons. Genuine GM panels are on ebay, there was a genuine rear quarter for a saloon on there a few weeks ago for £130 was on for a while. There are other GM panels  on there now at a price!!!. Mine is original apart from a rear quarter fitted in 1994 after white van man creased it (i paid betterment as i did not want the panel repaired just replaced) I am sure there are people on here who can advise for both genuine and pattern parts as there are a few excellent projects going on.  

 

 

  • 4 months later...

Hi all... don’t suppose any one knows of a cav sri130 saloon for sale anywhere? A nice one would be a dream come true 😁

Good luck in your search they are like hens teeth people tend to keep them long term, i have had mine 27 years almost. 

Wow!  Wish I’d have kept mine, yours looks nice,  sure you don’t want to sell 🤔😁, if you ever see one give me a shout, I’m happy to pay a finders fee too, I also had a mk2 Sri saloon 1985..Before the 130  in Barret brown, a great car with every extra Vauxhall did.. I was 21 at the time. Wish I still had them both 😩086FB103-09BD-4450-B219-271E8C7C36D6.thumb.png.db48dfbda390c79979b19976d0356a8d.png

  • 1 month later...

https://www.carz2.co.uk/vauxhallopel-ascona-c--vaxhall-cavalier-82-88-16591-c.asp

Found some panels on this site if these are any good to you, seen some on ebay too. Fintona Auto spares also do cavalier panels but wouldn't know what exactly they have in stock.

Hope this helps, looking for a rear sri hatch panel myself.

All the best

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 27/06/2020 at 21:21, Lee evans said:

Wow!  Wish I’d have kept mine, yours looks nice,  sure you don’t want to sell 🤔😁, if you ever see one give me a shout, I’m happy to pay a finders fee too, I also had a mk2 Sri saloon 1985..Before the 130  in Barret brown, a great car with every extra Vauxhall did.. I was 21 at the time. Wish I still had them both 😩086FB103-09BD-4450-B219-271E8C7C36D6.thumb.png.db48dfbda390c79979b19976d0356a8d.png

Lovely car 👌🏻 The amount of cars I regret selling keeps me awake at night 😩 Iv put them up for sale unfortunately mate , if you are interested send me a DM with ur number and il what’sapp you pictures 

Hi , same here, I’ve let so many cars slip through my fingers it’s unreal, wish I could have the time again knowing what I know now 😩 drop me some pictures of the car, is it still for sale? 07703.191664,   thanks Lee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.