Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

So bit of a boring story but I learnt to drive years ago in my Dad’s ancient Sri which we scrapped many years ago, it’s been eating away at me for the last 20 years that it should’ve been rescued rather than driven to the dump. So.... i’ve spent the last year trying to track down a decent example to restore, keep and treasure in homage to my fossilised old Cav.

i’m happy to say that I have now found one and would love to become part of this group.

Here’s some pics, it’s currently being given a total renovation and mechanical overhaul so more pics to follow.

I look forward to meeting some of you soon

Cheers

Stew

F4E30468-1C88-4D2F-BF05-D6D7149CCF6A.jpeg

D82B9EC1-5B44-4A49-A67A-0944A4BC902F.jpeg

F7FEFFD4-ECF7-454B-A587-E787C6F2F724.jpeg

8CEE3993-A31E-41A7-9155-F0907623E55F.jpeg

hi! like it,  looks in good order to be fair?  my mate had an SR in this colour ANF302Y (long dead I believe) look after those centre caps!!

  • Author

Oooh blimey, I’ve just looked at the prices for new centre caps! Know anyone who wants to sell me a spare set?! Yeah it’s in pretty good nick, only done (a fully documented) 48k miles from new. Got every single MOT certificate, tax disc and service sheet too

Nice car, great to see another one getting some love and use hopefully. Keep the pictures and updates coming.

  • Author

Yeah! The guy who sold it was a top bloke and was very sad to see it go. Needs new rear arches and some of the sill repairing but that’s it.... hopefully!

Got some new saloon panels here if you need anything more than sills and arches, mostly genuine stuff.

  • Author

Hi Chris,

I think i’ll do the front wings at some point so will be in touch once the welder has given it a once over. I don't suppose you have a spare standard small-badge front grille knocking about? Not sure if I like the fog lights or not!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.