Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Commander

Featured Replies

Hi all , thanks for accepting me on the site , I own a cavalier commander , which is just about ready for the road again ! My first car was a mk2 cavalier L , which I loved to bits , and this commander came along and I just had to have it ! Any info on anyone else who owns a commander would be very interesting as I believe there numbers have diminished over the years 

Welcome to our club. Commanders are pretty rare, most having rusted away so having a near roadworthy example is awesome. Get some pics up.

  • Author

C292ALJ is the reg number I'm just having new number plates made atm

20181129_150944.jpg

That looks clean mate. Look after that,  very few left and not as good as that.

 

  • Author

Thanks for that , I'm just trying to find out if my mileage is correct as it's saying it's only done 9 thousand odd miles ! The seats carpets and bodywork I'd tend to agree with the miles but I find it difficult to accept that it's only done that many ?? I've uploaded a pic of the miles 

20181130_121912.jpg

Was it in long term storage? Mot history check says its not had an mot, but that would only go back to when the online system was introduced. Do you have any history with the car that may help you? Its been somewhere dry thats gor sure to not have rotted away.

  • 6 months later...
  • CLUB MEMBER

Hell yeah…….beauty, love the look of this

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.