November 29, 20187 yr comment_218427 Hi all , thanks for accepting me on the site , I own a cavalier commander , which is just about ready for the road again ! My first car was a mk2 cavalier L , which I loved to bits , and this commander came along and I just had to have it ! Any info on anyone else who owns a commander would be very interesting as I believe there numbers have diminished over the years Report
November 29, 20187 yr comment_218433 Welcome to our club. Commanders are pretty rare, most having rusted away so having a near roadworthy example is awesome. Get some pics up. Report
November 30, 20187 yr Author comment_218435 C292ALJ is the reg number I'm just having new number plates made atm Report
November 30, 20187 yr comment_218438 That looks clean mate. Look after that, very few left and not as good as that. Report
November 30, 20187 yr Author comment_218440 Thanks for that , I'm just trying to find out if my mileage is correct as it's saying it's only done 9 thousand odd miles ! The seats carpets and bodywork I'd tend to agree with the miles but I find it difficult to accept that it's only done that many ?? I've uploaded a pic of the miles Report
November 30, 20187 yr comment_218441 Was it in long term storage? Mot history check says its not had an mot, but that would only go back to when the online system was introduced. Do you have any history with the car that may help you? Its been somewhere dry thats gor sure to not have rotted away. Report
June 27, 20197 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_219120 Hell yeah…….beauty, love the look of this Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.