Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's still about then? :)

Featured Replies

Not been on here for years and years and years! Who's still about from the olden days, any of the regulars? I've just bought a Mk2 again!

  • CLUB MEMBER

How many years.......errr....the white lx is still not complete :ph34r:

Good to have you back, pictures of said cavalier please

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

  • Author

Cheers, been a long long time! I'll get some pictures when I get chance and post them up.

  • 5 months later...

Matt O, tried messaging you but says unable to send you a message? 

  • CLUB MEMBER

Hello Dave......how's you?  Good to see you back on here.

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

I'm ok thank you, life has had a lot of twists and turns in recent years but I'm still here!! 

Looking to make a comeback in the mk2 world........hopefully. I'm working on it and if I pull it off it's going to be good. ?

  • CLUB MEMBER

Cavmad, pictures please (glad to see you back too btw).

Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR

Renault 5e daily (french go kart)

5 hours ago, Greg said:

Cavmad, pictures please (glad to see you back too btw).

I'm pretty sure that Cavmad's Cavalier was the one that I have now - he didn't keep hold of it for long!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.