November 19, 20169 yr comment_214406 Not been on here for years and years and years! Who's still about from the olden days, any of the regulars? I've just bought a Mk2 again! Report
November 19, 20169 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_214407 How many years.......errr....the white lx is still not complete Good to have you back, pictures of said cavalier please Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
November 20, 20169 yr comment_214418 9 hours ago, Richie said: name rings a bell And appropriate if a Cav owner again. Welcome back to the house of fun! Report
November 24, 20169 yr Author comment_214451 Cheers, been a long long time! I'll get some pictures when I get chance and post them up. Report
May 11, 20179 yr comment_215189 Matt O, tried messaging you but says unable to send you a message? Report
May 12, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215196 Hello Dave......how's you? Good to see you back on here. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 14, 20179 yr comment_215220 I'm ok thank you, life has had a lot of twists and turns in recent years but I'm still here!! Looking to make a comeback in the mk2 world........hopefully. I'm working on it and if I pull it off it's going to be good. ? Report
May 15, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215228 Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 16, 20179 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_215250 Cavmad, pictures please (glad to see you back too btw). Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
May 16, 20179 yr comment_215252 5 hours ago, Greg said: Cavmad, pictures please (glad to see you back too btw). I'm pretty sure that Cavmad's Cavalier was the one that I have now - he didn't keep hold of it for long! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.