Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I have finally bought a MK2!

Featured Replies

nice, looks clean but you need to lose the roof rack lol.

Looks good. Is that an Austin A40 we can see :o in the corner if the picy

  • Author
Looks good. Is that an Austin A40 we can see :o in the corner if the picy

lol No, it's an old london taxi...not mine, the previous owner of the Cav....

  • Author

It's prob worth pointing out that I'm not being completely open about the cav......It's not what I would normally buy!

  • CLUB MEMBER

that looks like an estate   :x

 The saviour of mk2 cavs & ascona's

It's a shame they never made an SRi 130 Estate to compete with the BMW 325i Touring.  

Nice, are you planning any changes.  XE , but Keep the roof rack would be my choice.  

Nice motor mate, looks fairly tidy

  • CLUB MEMBER

awesome mate, actually an estate within driving distance of my house! So I can update the site with pics of it etc!

What plans do you have for it?

Mark has telephone me today to inform you all that this estate cavalier was stolen last night from the garage pictured above.

The owner automatically assumed Mark was behind the theft.

Mark had not purchased, or placed a deposit on the car before it was stolen.

The garage where it was kept was a secure garage, and by no means an easy steal for joyriders.

This car has been stolen last night for one of many reasons.

Might sound daft, but it could of been stolen to order.?  Or more likely stolen for parts.?

Could EVERYONE on these forums, look out for anythiung suspisious please.

Thanks

Micky

omg, what is the world coming to?!? makes you think twice about even bothering.

The owner automatically assumed Mark was behind the theft.

Nice assumption, I take it the Police were NOT convinced?  

I understand both sides to this, but a cavalier estate FFS ?  I know this has happened to people selling 'proper cars' like Scoobies and Cosworths, but who is their right mind would ever bother to steal a mk2 cav estate.  

Those Germans love their Estates, but seems a lot of bother to go to.

Strange one that.

  • Author

Right, I'm home......

Yes, car was stolen before I could collect it, I have had a visit from the plod, nice to see they follow things like this up....Completely understand where the seller is coming from as I only viewed it last night, took pics etc, then spookily it disappears.....However, I had a call from the police half an hour ago, the cav has been found and so has the person that took it......mainly, 'cos he's in hospital after wrapping it around a tree......turns out the owner did not fully secure the garage after I left, a 16 year old scrote broke in, took the car and crashed it.....2 noticable points......I'm told the estate is very badly damaged, however on the plus side, the 16 year old, is very battered too and the police said he won't be walking for a while......

Good (not for you, the owner or the car admittedly). Nice to hear it hurt. Darwinism in action. GIRFUY scrote.

Good (not for you, the owner or the car admittedly). Nice to hear it hurt. Darwinism in action. GIRFUY scrote.

I wonder if he had a seat belt on ? Poor little lad, unloved by society, it's not his fault he's not been taught the difference between right and wrong.  Give him to me for a couple of hours and I'll get my bible out and teach him to repent.  

and I can tell you my bible is BIG and Hard.  

Not too comfortable with yuor choice of words there Mr J.

Not too comfortable with yuor choice of words there Mr J.

It's big because the illiterate and semi literate need big words, and there's alot of chapters.  And It's hard, cause it's a hard back book.  

What did you think I was going to do ? Hit him with it ? No I think a couple of hours with Pastor Jacko would have him repenting.  Starting with the sermon on the mount.

Or are you not happy with the words BIG Hard and MOUNT !!!  :Ha [smiley=rolleyes.gif] :o

  • Author

The WORST thing (yes, I do realise I'm being selfish...) is that I have to keep looking for a MK2.... :'(

It's a shame they never made an SRi 130 Estate to compete with the BMW 325i Touring.  

Nice, are you planning any changes.  XE , but Keep the roof rack would be my choice.  

Never seen a Btcc tourer with a roof rack :Ha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.