Everything posted by sri_one_thirty
-
SRI 130 HATCH
nice! wish I had still had mine
-
SRi 130 Saloon
lookin good pal, hard to beat the black saloon 130
-
SRi 130 Saloon
very nice pal, more pics please
-
New mk2 owner Scotland ! 1982 1.6 L
minty! good luck with it
-
130 decal arrived.
they look fine,htats a nice cav, I had one just like it about 20 yrs ago E503WFC
- new here
-
hi just bought sri hatch!
Looks like a nice one! good luck with it
- newbee
-
newbee
Where do you live over there Gill? I knew a few guys over in New York when I lived over there who imported Mitsi Evos for road use. Good luck with your new purchase.
-
Newbie to MK2 Cav's!
Get her built into this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-MINT-CONDITION-WOW-/220648441312?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item335fac05e0
-
Newbie to MK2 Cav's!
Jeebus that boot floor is bad good luck with the project,
- new to mk2
-
do we know if..
Yeah that car was for sale over here around christmas time. Looked mint and was big money.
-
new to mk2
From Omagh myself, what parts do you need?
-
hi, newbie here
Hello to all members, I am a retro Vaux fan and love mk2 Cav's. I have owned 3 sri cav's over the years and I am on the lookout for another. Cool site and some beautiful members sri's on here.