Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics hopefully

Featured Replies

Lovely 130 there buddy, have you rebuilt it yourself ?

  • Author

Hello mate.

I can't take credit for the paintwork sadly but all the stripping down and refitting was undertaken by myself as well as head gasket replacement and cylinder head overhaul. Lots of parts sourcing also for trim etc. only done 80k the old girl and is almost identical to one I owned twenty or so years ago although that one had electric windows and central locking.

FGIQre.jpg

sv1mev.jpg

9vELIB.jpg

Looks awesome mate, white  is by far the best colour for a 130

Hello mate.

I can't take credit for the paintwork sadly but all the stripping down and refitting was undertaken by myself as well as head gasket replacement and cylinder head overhaul. Lots of parts sourcing also for trim etc. only done 80k the old girl and is almost identical to one I owned twenty or so years ago although that one had electric windows and central locking.

You must be feeling rather happy with it then, you must bring it along to billing this year, so tim can see how nice his 130 could be  ;D

  • Author

Thank you to everyone for their positive comments. You've all made me feel welcome.

I'm hoping to finish off the interior tomorrow by refitting the remaining door cards with some new clips I bought and also replace the caliper piston seals. Still looking for a fourth astra gsi fanblade as I currently only have three!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.