Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another MK2 cavalier enroute to Scotland

Featured Replies

I've only driven it a few miles and would gladly drive it all the time if it behaved ,just waiting to hear from body shop so I can get it back ,it's only half a mile along the road but if it starts misbehaving when I pick it up it may aswell be 150 miles lol 

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You didn't buy that red piece of junk from Matt the Modder did you?  ??. (Sorry Matt ?). I'm sure you'll be delighted with the car when you collect it. Matt has looked after it very well and there won

  • Hi guys  I'm from Stonehaven had 6 cavs but sold one last week a white Sri will kick my self, but ended up buying a c plate cdi with no work needing done. Might bump in to you if your at any shows ove

  • Myself and jamsieboy will be at cars on the campus on 8th of May with our cars if anyone else is going would be good to meet up ,show is in Kilmarnock Ayrshire btw 

Posted Images

Up till about the end of last year Mine was used for delivering pizzas on Saturday nights, but as had another car sitting rarely used I decided to use it instead for awhile. Well I was told use it more or you should think about selling it, so decided to use it lol. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.