April 29, 201610 yr comment_212806 I've only driven it a few miles and would gladly drive it all the time if it behaved ,just waiting to hear from body shop so I can get it back ,it's only half a mile along the road but if it starts misbehaving when I pick it up it may aswell be 150 miles lol Report
April 29, 201610 yr comment_212817 Up till about the end of last year Mine was used for delivering pizzas on Saturday nights, but as had another car sitting rarely used I decided to use it instead for awhile. Well I was told use it more or you should think about selling it, so decided to use it lol. Report
May 3, 201610 yr comment_212845 Fellas, Regards this Sunday do we have any confirmed that will be in Kilmarnock? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.