November 19, 201411 yr comment_205331 Just a thought re panels mate have you tried carz2? They are very good and helpful and have a good selection of panels in stock .canny remember if its .com or .co.uk but google carz2 and it will come up .hth mate Report
November 20, 201411 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_205334 VickAs requestedhttp://www.mk2cav.com/index.php/topic,9081.0.htmlBlimey, starts Aug 2007....... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
November 20, 201411 yr comment_205335 Have you tried the resident calibre guru Tahir he maybe able to help, what the reg numbers of your 3 calibres see if anyone has any history Report
November 24, 201411 yr Author comment_205361 Hi everyone,There's been a problem with the rear arches so am now in a desperate position whereI need 2 rear arches urgently.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks1 Report
November 24, 201411 yr Author comment_205365 Hi everyone,Just tried posting this but didn't come through not sure if its because I put my mobilenumber up. Apologies if that's not allowed.Im in desperate need of both rear arches so if anyone knows where I can get these I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks! Report
November 29, 201411 yr Author comment_205412 [img width=800 height=452]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag209/calibreltd/IMAG0649_zps93e86a3d.jpg Report
November 29, 201411 yr Author comment_205413 http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag209/calibreltd/IMAG0649_zps93e86a3d.jpg' alt='IMAG0649_zps93e86a3d.jpg'>g] Report
November 29, 201411 yr Author comment_205414 [img width=800 height=452]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag209/calibreltd/IMAG0649_zps93e86a3d.jpgStripped the offside rear arch! Report
November 29, 201411 yr Author comment_205415 Have moved a lot further on the Calibre she's getting the treatment!However I have been browsing the site and realised.....late learner! that I should be posting this in the projects section.So in the next few days will do exactly that and apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone.Again huge thanks to everyone who has helped and encouraged the built. Report
December 1, 201411 yr Author comment_205444 Hi Everyone,I was trying to upload more pics have got the Cally down to metal in most parts now.I was browsing through the site and think I should move this to the project section so please look out for it there! Report
January 1, 201511 yr comment_205937 Hi all, this is one of 3 ever made for Finnish market. I have restored this last summer.More part for Cavalier or Ascona , check www.copeparts.nl or www.opel-classicsparts.de Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.