Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 Calibres to restore need help

Featured Replies

Just a thought re panels mate have you tried carz2? They are very good and helpful and have a good selection of panels in stock .canny remember if its .com or .co.uk but google carz2 and it will come up .hth mate

Have you tried the resident calibre guru Tahir he maybe able to help, what the reg numbers of your 3 calibres see if anyone has any history ;)

  • Author

Hi everyone,

There's been a problem with the rear arches so am now in a desperate position where

I need 2 rear arches urgently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks1

Did you try carz2 mate they are very helpful

  • Author

Hi everyone,

Just tried posting this but didn't come through not sure if its because I put my mobile

number up. Apologies if that's not allowed.

Im in desperate need of both rear arches so if anyone knows where I can get these I

would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

  • Author
im<a  href=http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag209/calibreltd/IMAG0649_zps93e86a3d.jpg' alt='IMAG0649_zps93e86a3d.jpg'>g]
  • Author

Have moved a lot further on the Calibre she's getting the treatment!

However I have been browsing the site and realised.....late learner! that I should be posting this in the projects section.

So in the next few days will do exactly that and apologies if this has inconvenienced anyone.

Again huge thanks to everyone who has helped and encouraged the built.

Some good progress being made there

  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I was trying to upload more pics have got the Cally down to metal in most parts now.

I was browsing through the site and think I should move this to the project section so please look out for it there!

  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all, this is one of 3 ever made for Finnish market. I have restored this last summer.

13366740.t.jpg

More part for Cavalier or Ascona , check www.copeparts.nl or www.opel-classicsparts.de

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.