Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello from Russia

Featured Replies

My is name by Alexander. I'm from Russia. I'm the owner of Opel Ascona C from July 2012 year.

The car 1986 release. Was equipped with a carburetor engine 1.6 (16N), 236 mm front brakes and rear with drum.

When this engine 1.6 crashed, I bought a donor with the 1.8 engine with a carburetor. Earlier this year, the car has been lowered by 50 mm - I did not like and I got stock spring. And also installed new Kayaba dampers. A little later I bought a brakes from Vectra A and engine c20ne from Astra F. But I removed the injector and installed the carburetor. Because I did not understand with the injector.

pic

2cb7ab8ea30e.jpg

e36c5f630af9.jpg

ae9d674d7e8a.jpg

b42230871275.jpg

4668a4014b6d.jpg

22d8032473b0.jpg

636374fb0047.jpg

765dd206eaff.jpg

d3f14538a36b.jpg

6c56c1d79ca0.jpg

6d77ebeec42b.jpg

dff7cd447e02.jpg

da4d1793153c.jpg

e50d2c08810e.jpg

Hi and welcome, i did not know they had Opel in Russia, were they quite rare over there.

How do you manage for new and used spares?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.