July 27, 201412 yr comment_202788 My is name by Alexander. I'm from Russia. I'm the owner of Opel Ascona C from July 2012 year.The car 1986 release. Was equipped with a carburetor engine 1.6 (16N), 236 mm front brakes and rear with drum.When this engine 1.6 crashed, I bought a donor with the 1.8 engine with a carburetor. Earlier this year, the car has been lowered by 50 mm - I did not like and I got stock spring. And also installed new Kayaba dampers. A little later I bought a brakes from Vectra A and engine c20ne from Astra F. But I removed the injector and installed the carburetor. Because I did not understand with the injector.pic Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_202797 Hi and welcome, i did not know they had Opel in Russia, were they quite rare over there.How do you manage for new and used spares? Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_202806 Welcome matey, great to see Ascona's still going strong in the east.. Report
July 27, 201412 yr comment_202810 I didnt think that Opel were in Russia in the 80s,Anyway welome to the forum!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.