June 25, 201412 yr comment_201838 Hi everyone my names tom and I own a mk2 cavalier CD which I have recently restored and fitted a c20let to Aswell, you may reckognise it from this months total vaux mag or Facebook and the like.... Finally got round to signing up look forward to seeing other members cars and meeting people and shows etc Report
June 25, 201412 yr comment_201842 Hello and welcome to the site Your cav looked awesome in TV, good to see another cav getting featured Report
June 25, 201412 yr Author comment_201845 Go guys thanks for the warm welcome a nice comments makes the 2 years of stress worth while haha Report
June 25, 201412 yr comment_201847 Yep I loved the write up on your cav mate and was surprised to find you werent a member on here but youve rectified that now mate lol.the car is areal credit to you, now can you do the same to mine now lol Report
June 25, 201412 yr comment_201848 Looks really nice buddy, love the colour. Bring it along to billing for the weekend, would love to have a look Report
June 25, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_201855 Welcome, cav looks great.....is it the one on ebay for a tidy sum? Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 25, 201412 yr Author comment_201860 Hello everyone!! Thanks for all the nice comments!!Trying to book the time off work for billing iv just done Pvs which was good so hopefully get to billing too!Aye mate I put it on eBay I deliberately overpriced it so people would offer around 4k which I would of took rather than put it up for how much I want and get offered silly offers but I opted for the even better idea of ending the listing and moving house to one with a big garage to keep her tucked away in Report
June 25, 201412 yr comment_201861 Hello everyone!! Thanks for all the nice comments!!Trying to book the time off work for billing iv just done Pvs which was good so hopefully get to billing too!Aye mate I put it on eBay I deliberately overpriced it so people would offer around 4k which I would of took rather than put it up for how much I want and get offered silly offers but I opted for the even better idea of ending the listing and moving house to one with a big garage to keep her tucked away in Good choice! You'd regret selling it 8) Report
June 26, 201412 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_201872 I opted for the even better idea of ending the listing and moving house to one with a big garage to keep her tucked away in Perfect......good man. Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
June 26, 201412 yr comment_201897 Great Cav you have there mate!!I Saw this in the mag on sunday !!Must have taken an age to build it!! Report
June 26, 201412 yr Author comment_201904 Thanks for all the kind comments guys and hello to everyone Aye it took me 2 years in total but I restore high end classic cars for a living so did pretty much everything bar the paint job on Saturdays so it's been a 1 day a week over 2 years project although there's been a few late nights etc thrown in the mix to get certain bits boxed off I put new arches and sills and valances in on both sides rebuilt the wheel arches etc they were only scabby not rotten but I wanted it mint!! And the engine was just to make it more fun to drive which it certainly is Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.