May 16, 201412 yr comment_200825 yep im going there then.nothing retro though as i got nothing fast retro. ill be taking the good old 75+mpg C1 Report
May 16, 201412 yr comment_200836 cant be bothered to drive that farWTF!It's on your door step compared to me. Looks like I might be going up in a fast retro now......... Report
May 16, 201412 yr Author comment_200849 WTF!It's on your door step compared to me. Looks like I might be going up in a fast retro now......... Report
May 16, 201412 yr comment_200859 WTF!It's on your door step compared to me. Looks like I might be going up in a fast retro now.........Not that much in it dave probably 50 miles if that Report
May 17, 201412 yr comment_200861 [img width=576 height=1024]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/paul_munt/36457AD0-3DD3-48B2-90E5-1F6E9A8C7AF1_zpspqhoiwgl.png[img width=576 height=1024]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/paul_munt/31CC5013-ED0B-4E19-86C4-F03EE5D18F5B_zpszsdulib4.pngYes I was bored Report
May 17, 201412 yr comment_200873 A little bit closer but you'd right not that much, I thought you were closer to Bristol than that. Your cav will look awsome against another turbo cav at the pod Report
May 18, 201412 yr comment_200880 YepOn route to collect it now:)2 doors still coming onBut Goldie's going up for sale Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.