November 26, 201312 yr comment_195009 Hello there I am your newest member hear so let me introduce myself. My name is Steve from Bedfordshire and what started me likening the Mk 2 Cavalier is when my dad had one when I was a kid he had a 1984 1.6 L from memory he had it in between 1988-1995 approximately. I did not want him to sell the car as I loved it so much as you do when your a kid I was only about 11 years old at the time. Anyway that love for the cavalier has never gone away. I currently don't a cavalier but I am on the look out for one. So will you see me arround on the forum well prob let not that much I do love reading all the information that is on forums but do reply to what people have submitted but not very often as its not often that I can reply with very useful information. I do hope that I can help out as much as possible though. Any way I hope to see you all soon. For those of you that are interested my dads car reg no. Was A982 PBM It was a Blue 1.6L with a 4 speed manual gear box it had started to rust on the inside of the door bottoms. I think this is why he got rid of it sadly. I do know he fitted a tow bar to it as well. Anyway I hope that you find this information usefull. Steve. Report
November 26, 201312 yr comment_195011 Hello and welcome, I hope you find a good Mk2 soon. Keep an eye on the classifieds as members often hear of cars coming up for sale. Report
November 26, 201312 yr Author comment_195014 Thank you for the welcome I will keep an eye out in the classified adds. There is one on an auction site that I would love but its to much money :-[ shall keep an eye out though been looking for a month so not to long so far Steve Report
November 26, 201312 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_195015 Welcome to the mad house Steve......good luck on the cav search :angel: Current mk2 stock: 3 LXs: white c20xe, blue & red std, blue LX parts car, blue GLi, & monaro VXR Renault 5e daily (french go kart) Report
November 26, 201312 yr comment_195020 Hi Steve and welcome aboard pal. Looks like your dads Cav sadly didn't survive much longer after he got rid .... Vehicle enquiryThe enquiry is complete.The vehicle details for A982 PBM are:Date of Liability 01 07 1997 Date of First Registration 24 01 1984 Year of Manufacture 1984 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1598cc CO₂ Emissions Not Available Fuel Type PETROL Export Marker N Vehicle Status Unlicensed Vehicle Colour BLUE Vehicle Type Approval Not Available You never know it may be in someones garage somewhere abandoned etc. Got any pics you could post up of it? if you don't know how to post pics mail them to me and I'll put them up for you Good luck with your search too. Report
November 27, 201312 yr Author comment_195044 Thank you to you all for the very warm welcome. Thank you for the reg enquiry Sal but I think that you are right I believe that it's no longer with us. It's a pitty that you can't find out if its been scraped or not. I will have a dig arround for a picture at my mums house and scan it. I can't promise anything though. Regards Steve. Report
November 27, 201312 yr comment_195056 Thank you to you all for the very warm welcome. Thank you for the reg enquiry Sal but I think that you are right I believe that it's no longer with us. It's a pitty that you can't find out if its been scraped or not. I will have a dig arround for a picture at my mums house and scan it. I can't promise anything though. Regards Steve.Your welcome but it was me lol Report
December 1, 201312 yr Author comment_195120 Your welcome but it was me lol Opps my apologies. Thank you for the information Matt O-SRI Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.