Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

winter meet

Featured Replies

Right guys a few ideas were said at billing for this lets share some then I will add to a list and we can have a vote ...

I am going to put a dead line of one week for ideas so we don't end up going around  and around

List of Ideas

1 hotel, meal , etc

2 Northampton,  Karting and hotel chat

3 themepark

4 paintball

1) pub and resturant on site  ;D ;D

  • Author

Well what would be worth the drive for everyone  ? What could we all do ?

  • Author

Hard to choose a location to suit everyone, all roads lead to Northampton/Wellingborough

Ture and I think people forget others have to drive just as far !

I think thou people could be open to a different drive for something speical

how about thorpe park,alton towers, chessington world adventure , something like that

  • Author

I personally like your thinking why does it have to be all about cars

Plus I have a feeling brett likes queues

Isn't Alton Towers seasonal?

Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays.

  • Author

[quote author=C20Brett link=topic=22140.msg202373#msg202373 date=137448575

Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays.

queues are fine if the reasons good. IE if whats waiting at the other end cannot be obtained elsewhere or it is something I need, want, and of quality.

Glastonbury I will queue all day for, as an example.

Things I wont queue for include badly parked vauxhall vivas and fry ups that are being kept warm under lights....

  • CLUB MEMBER

We've talked about Alton Before a couple of years ago. Problem is, once you go fast track on a couple of rides it's hard to go back for all the rest of the rides. At least we'd have company though!

Plus in Oct it would prob be raining so the queues would be less! (as it is seasonal) Although they do open up for special events!

  • Author

I have a quick look in to it if there is some interest  ;)

Am happy to go with the flow

yer something like that and a pub that isn't near houses  :D

  • Author

Daz this is just a cover for when we jump on a plane and go find some sand and sun  ;)

  • Author

We not voting let jonny lol but if it wwas there would you be up for Karting living so clowe you muwt know somewhere

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.