July 21, 201313 yr comment_190274 Right guys a few ideas were said at billing for this lets share some then I will add to a list and we can have a vote ...I am going to put a dead line of one week for ideas so we don't end up going around and around List of Ideas1 hotel, meal , etc 2 Northampton, Karting and hotel chat 3 themepark 4 paintball Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_190282 id like the winter meet to be a bit further north as its a hell of a journey every meet Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_190283 Well what would be worth the drive for everyone ? What could we all do ? Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_190284 Hard to choose a location to suit everyone, all roads lead to Northampton/Wellingborough Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_190286 Hard to choose a location to suit everyone, all roads lead to Northampton/Wellingborough Ture and I think people forget others have to drive just as far ! I think thou people could be open to a different drive for something speical Report
July 21, 201313 yr comment_190288 how about thorpe park,alton towers, chessington world adventure , something like that Report
July 21, 201313 yr Author comment_190289 I personally like your thinking why does it have to be all about cars Plus I have a feeling brett likes queues Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_190296 Isn't Alton Towers seasonal?Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays. Report
July 22, 201313 yr Author comment_190305 [quote author=C20Brett link=topic=22140.msg202373#msg202373 date=137448575Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays. Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_190306 and in the petrol station he was having time wasting rage issues Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_190308 queues are fine if the reasons good. IE if whats waiting at the other end cannot be obtained elsewhere or it is something I need, want, and of quality.Glastonbury I will queue all day for, as an example.Things I wont queue for include badly parked vauxhall vivas and fry ups that are being kept warm under lights.... Report
July 22, 201313 yr CLUB MEMBER comment_190309 We've talked about Alton Before a couple of years ago. Problem is, once you go fast track on a couple of rides it's hard to go back for all the rest of the rides. At least we'd have company though! Plus in Oct it would prob be raining so the queues would be less! (as it is seasonal) Although they do open up for special events! Report
July 22, 201313 yr Author comment_190311 I have a quick look in to it if there is some interest Report
July 22, 201313 yr comment_190321 Am happy to go with the flowby flow i presume you mean anywhere the beer flows? Report
July 22, 201313 yr Author comment_190327 Daz this is just a cover for when we jump on a plane and go find some sand and sun Report
July 24, 201313 yr Author comment_190467 We not voting let jonny lol but if it wwas there would you be up for Karting living so clowe you muwt know somewhere Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.